From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: EAPI cheat sheet for your desktop
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:10:32
1 Hi,
2
3 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>:
4 > with EAPI 3 confusion about what is in which EAPI may increase,
5 > although appendix E of the PMS is quite helpful here. Anyway,
6 > something handy to put on your desk is my little EAPI leaflet which
7 > gives you all important (in my eyes) information in one leaf. Have a
8 > look at <URL:http://v-li.de/temp/eapi_cheatsheet.pdf>, print it, fold
9 > it and tell me if you like or not (and especially what exactly).
10
11 # USE=eapi3-draft emerge app-doc/pms
12
13 will give you the whole PMS including the two pages of the cheat
14 sheet. It has been updated to contain the preliminary EAPI 3, and the
15 rest has been reviewed by several people on the PMS list.
16
17 V-Li
20 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
21 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
22
23 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>