From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Resignation
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:07:51
1 * Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o> schrieb:
2 > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:07:45 +0200
3 > Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
4 >
5 > > > As I have been swamped with emails, private messages and phone calls
6 > > > from certain people, I will retract my resignation for the final time.
7 > >
8 > > I'm fairly new to Gentoo, but I'd like to help.
9 > > So, what shall I do ?
10 >
11 > You can start by not hijacking mailing list threads. Or am I the only one
12 > failing to see how is this connected to Jory's (retracted) resignation ?
13
14 Perhaps there's some misunderstanding ?
15 (I have to admit, I didn't read all this traffic here, so maybe
16 I missed something ...)
17
18 As far as I understood the situation:
19
20 * He's frustrated about several things (I missed the details),
21 so doesn't like to maintain the mozilla herd anylonger and is
22 going to leave -dev.
23
24 * Now several people convinced him to stay and continue his
25 work here.
26
27 Now me:
28
29 * I'm offering my help.
30
31 But:
32
33 * I'm fairly new here and not familar with the development and
34 qm process yet, so I need some assistance.
37 Anything still onclear on my last posting ?
40 cu
41 --
42 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
43 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service
44
45 phone: +49 36207 519931 www: http://www.metux.de/
46 fax: +49 36207 519932 email: contact@×××××.de
47 cellphone: +49 174 7066481
49 -- DSL ab 0 Euro. -- statische IP -- UUCP -- Hosting -- Webshops --
51 --
52 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list