From: Don Seiler <rizzo@g.o>
To: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo internal structure
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:28:20
1 I definitely agree with not mirroring non-free software.
2
3 Don.
4
5 On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 09:16:19AM -0600, Matthew Kennedy wrote:
6 > The best solution is just to remove support for anything non-free in
7 > portage and to also remove any non-free software from our mirrors.
10 "I've supported the administration in Colombia. I think it's important for us
11 to be training Colombians in that part of the world. The hemisphere is in our
12 interest to have a peaceful Colombia."
13
14 George W. Bush
15 October 11, 2000
16 Presidential Debate in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.