From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:17:17
1 On 10.06.2011 14:44, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > On 06/09/2011 03:37 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
3 >> do we need some kind of policy around membership on "special"
4 >> project teams. QA and Devrel are the most obvious examples, Infra might
5 >> be another.
6 >
7 > in my eyes we do. too much power to be unregulated.
8 >
9 > what does it take to get this rolling?
12 Getting someone to write a draft GLEP and submitting it for discussion.
13 If you want to only cover QA then modifying GLEP 48 is enough but if we
14 want end up covering multiple teams I would make a new GLEP.
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri
18
19 PS. this thread should be on gentoo-project