From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 18:58:59
Am Samstag, den 03.04.2010, 12:50 +0300 schrieb Petteri Räty:
> I don't think later is valid resolution. If there's a valid bug it just > means it's never looked at again. If the bug is not valid then a > different resolution should be used. So what do you think about > disabling later? I would like to avoid things like this:
Yes, please remove it. Keep it simple and stupid. LATER means it's not resolved and is as such not a valid resolution. -- Tiziano Müller Gentoo Linux Developer Areas of responsibility: Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin, GLEP Editor E-Mail : dev-zero@g.o GnuPG FP : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5 4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature