From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bleeding edge hardened-sources: move PaX markings from ELF to Extended Attributes
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 00:32:19
Donnie Berkholz posted on Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:47:01 -0500 as excerpted:

> On 05:16 Fri 02 Dec , Duncan wrote: >> TL;DR: reiserfs (v3), for both caps and XT_PAX ?? > > A bit OT, but I find it incredibly ironic that perhaps the shortest > email you've ever written contained a TL;DR segment.
=;^) If I fit any of the qualities said to be associated with Asperger (which FWIW I don't claim to have), surely "excess verbosity" must be it. So I'm working on it and the more I thought about tl;dr, the more it seemed to do exactly what I needed. Thus I'm trying to make it a habit. Thanks for noticing. -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman