From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bleeding edge hardened-sources: move PaX markings from ELF to Extended Attributes
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 00:32:19
1 Donnie Berkholz posted on Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:47:01 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > On 05:16 Fri 02 Dec , Duncan wrote:
4 >> TL;DR: reiserfs (v3), for both caps and XT_PAX ??
5 >
6 > A bit OT, but I find it incredibly ironic that perhaps the shortest
7 > email you've ever written contained a TL;DR segment.
8
9 =;^)
10
11 If I fit any of the qualities said to be associated with Asperger (which
12 FWIW I don't claim to have), surely "excess verbosity" must be it. So
13 I'm working on it and the more I thought about tl;dr, the more it seemed
14 to do exactly what I needed. Thus I'm trying to make it a habit.
15
16 Thanks for noticing.
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman