From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugs.g.o - Bugzilla4 testing
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 23:24:15
1 On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 17:37:27 +0100
2 Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > One thing I noticed is that by default, search now also searches
5 > "content", instead of just the titles. I rather liked the old
6 > behavior.
7
8 Yes, and it gets weirder when you search for a term that matches a
9 package name as well as, say, a USE flag, or anything else that might
10 turn up in someone's `emerge --info' output, which greatly increases
11 the number of hits. Since there is probably no smarter way for a
12 computer of doing this (unless we deploy IBM's Watson), reverting to the
13 old behaviour is probably the smartest thing we can do.
16 jer