From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] can someone help me or give me access to planet.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 09:32:00
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 There is an error on planet.gentoo.org which is not permitting my blog
4 post from showing up. The aggregation program is very old, venus, and
5 it has an encoding error which I know how to fix. Can someone give me
6 access so I can take care of that? In fact, I'd be willing to join
7 infra team and baby that system for everyone.
8
9 I wrote a long blog post and I'd like to see it on planet gentoo. I
10 plan on blogging a lot more too and need to see this problem fixed.
14 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
15 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
16 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
17 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
18 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA