From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] skel.ebuild cosmetics (move RESTRICT after DEPEND)
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 22:28:48
1 >>>>> On Mon, 07 May 2012, Samuli Suominen wrote:
2
3 > If you `vim foo.ebuild` the default template will automatically
4 > include lines for DEPEND and RDEPEND, but not for RESTRICT
5
6 Are we now using behaviour of editors as a reference? With Emacs or
7 XEmacs, the template includes RESTRICT and places it before DEPEND and
8 RDEPEND.
9
10 > Therefore I suggest we move this example a bit down in skel.ebuild
11 > as it's more logical to continue with new lines instead of applying
12 > in-between
13
14 > Any objections?
15