From: "Fernando J. Pereda" <ferdy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] overlay support current proposal?
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:27:02
1 On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 09:16:17AM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Hi Aron,
3 >
4 > On 3/30/06, Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o> wrote:
5 > > I think we might be best to try three revision control systems to
6 > > start: darcs, git and subversion. Three seems like a lot, but each
7 > > has its reason, and we can anticipate darcs being used primarily by
8 > > the haskell team rather than for overlays in general.
9 >
10 > Many thanks for the summary. I'll find some time to look at how we
11 > can support darcs and git, and I'll post some news when I have some :)
12
13 Feel free to contact me if you need help with Git.
14
15 - ferdy
18 Fernando J. Pereda Garcimartín
19 Gentoo Developer (Alpha,net-mail,mutt,git)
20 20BB BDC3 761A 4781 E6ED ED0B 0A48 5B0C 60BD 28D4