From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Should I file three bug reports or just one?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 06:19:54
1 Hi,
2
3 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>:
4 > This won't work correctly for these three packages:
5 >
6 > app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-baselibs
7 > app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-gtklibs
8 > app-emulation/vmware-workstation
9 >
10 > because revdep-rebuild wants to emerge them repeatedly, since they're
11 > binary packages. How do I report this? Do I file one bug per
12 > package, or do I file only one for dev-libs/openssl where I list the
13 > three above packages?
14
15 Check first if they have been reported already, then look up the
16 maintainers from metadata.xml. If some have the same (and emul-linux-*
17 belongs to the same class) then do one bug for them.
18
19 V-Li
22 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
23 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
24
25 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>