From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Should I file three bug reports or just one?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 06:19:54
Hi,

Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>:
> This won't work correctly for these three packages: > > app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-baselibs > app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-gtklibs > app-emulation/vmware-workstation > > because revdep-rebuild wants to emerge them repeatedly, since they're > binary packages. How do I report this? Do I file one bug per > package, or do I file only one for dev-libs/openssl where I list the > three above packages?
Check first if they have been reported already, then look up the maintainers from metadata.xml. If some have the same (and emul-linux-* belongs to the same class) then do one bug for them. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>