From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eselect init
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 12:25:23
1 El sáb, 25-05-2013 a las 14:03 +0200, Tom Wijsman escribió:
2 > On Sat, 25 May 2013 13:13:36 +0200
3 > Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > I use e4rat and, for that, I need to add
6 > > init=/sbin/e4rat-preload
7 > >
8 > > to my grub.conf, I guess this wouldn't change with this, no? :/
9 > >
10 > > Thanks for the info!
11 >
12 > That instead of the default will first load e4rat-preload and only
13 > after that the init symlink / wrapper will be called.
14 >
15 > So, the changes being discussed here will not prevent e4rat-preload
16 > from running, but rather change what would happen after e4rat-preload
17 > kicks off init. It is a transparent change and should not affect
18 > e4rat-preload functionality in a bad way.
21 Great! :D