From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: best way to introduce USE=prefix
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 12:22:32
1 Le 03/04/2009 16:47, Jeremy Olexa a écrit :
2 > However, we have toyed with other ideas. One of which is to introduce
3 > IUSE=prefix in prefix.eclass similar to the USE=multilib approach. I
4 > don't really like this idea because it exposes the use flag and we
5 > don't want it exposed to the users.
6
7 Just of curiosity, with IUSE=prefix, how many packages would get the USE
8 flag?
9
10 If we're only talking about a few packages, I don't mind it showing up
11 in portage. If anything, it'll help spread the word about Prefix :)
12
13 Cheers,
14
15 Rémi