From: Peter Hjalmarsson <xake@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:08:12
1 mån 2010-04-05 klockan 03:54 +0300 skrev Mart Raudsepp:
2 > The problem is really the RESOLVED connotation and the hiding that goes
3 > along with that on searches, etc.
4 >
5 > The LATER status itself can be useful when used properly (more as
6 > "ASSIGNED LATER"). In the lack of that some bigger teams might need to
7 > think of other methods to get things meant for LATER out of main views
8 > of huge bug lists.
9
10 Actually I think this is the best yet.
11
12 I have always found the sounding of RESOLVED LATER so harsh. ASSIGNED
13 LATER would more sound like we know there is a problem, and we know it
14 should be fixed, but we cannot do it now for different reasons.