From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 09:05:53
1 On 04/04/2010 12:35 AM, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
2 > Le samedi 03 avril 2010 à 12:50 +0300, Petteri Räty a écrit :
3 >> I don't think later is valid resolution. If there's a valid bug it just
4 >> means it's never looked at again. If the bug is not valid then a
5 >> different resolution should be used. So what do you think about
6 >> disabling later?
7 >
8 > You are trying to remove a valid status for a case that has been badly
9 > managed ??? Speaking for gnome herd, afaik, all bugs marked LATER are
10 > for the simple reason they will be done later and no other status would
11 > be fine expect REJECTED maybe, but we don't want to say that to the face
12 > of the reported like this do we ?
15 And why not just keep them open as suggested?
16
17 Regards,
18 Petteri