From: Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] epatch_user usage
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 03:59:11
1 On 24 April 2012 09:15, Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o> wrote:
2 > So I've just had one reservation when using epatch_user for allowing
3 > users to apply patches. And that's figuring out when to run
4 > eautoreconf. I don't necessarily want to run it unconditionally but
5 > sometimes users have patches which touch autoconf files but my
6 > existing patch set doesn't so I'm not calling eautoreconf. Does anyone
7 > have a suggested way to handle this?
8
9 grub2 checks for a DO_AUTORECONF env. var. to decide whether to run
10 eautoreconf. This does cause some QA warnings, though.
13 Arun Raghavan
14 http://arunraghavan.net/
15 (Ford_Prefect | Gentoo) & (arunsr | GNOME)