From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@g.o
Cc: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@g.o>, gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Gnome2 snapshot coming up
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 03:42:00
1 Hello all,
2 a note to say that theres some major new releases in the Gnome2 camp:
3
4 The lowlevel libraries are in the process of being updated (stay tune on
5 your local rsync mirror)
6 gtk+ glib atk pango
7
8 the Gnome2 core libraries are updated:
9 libbonobo libbonoboui libgnome libgnomeui
10
11 the Gnome2 printing libraries are updated
12 libgnomeprint libgnomeprintui
13
14 The Gnome2 core applications are updated:
15 eel nautilus gnome-panel gnome-applets gnome-utils
16 ORBit2 gnome-session gnome-desktop libgtkhtml
17
18 Some new niceties on the Gtk+2 theme front: Crux
21 The Gnome2 surrounding applications are updated:
22 yelp gedit
25 Thanks to Stroke, we now sport xchat gdm and glade for Gnome2
26 gftp has been updated to use gtk+-2 when avaiable
30 This means that we are once again heading towards a release
33 Regards,
34
35 Spider
38 begin .signature
39 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
41 end