From: David Nielsen <Lovechild@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: culture clash (was: Ebuild Janitor Project)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:30:03
1 On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 03:42, Luke Graham wrote:
2 > Mate, he just wants to tidy up some ebuilds and submit them to bugzilla. Stop
3 > talking rubbish about herds and culture. Sorry for the top post, but the
4 > message below is so bloody long.
5
6 To please the worried part of the developers we have now added a warning
7 message to each and every ebuild forum on our project site, so to avoid
8 bug reports coming from potentially broken or in heavy development
9 ebuilds made by the team.
10
11 Now could we possibly get some positive feedback for a change?
12
13 - Lovechild
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list