From: David Nielsen <Lovechild@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: culture clash (was: Ebuild Janitor Project)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:30:03
On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 03:42, Luke Graham wrote:
> Mate, he just wants to tidy up some ebuilds and submit them to bugzilla. Stop > talking rubbish about herds and culture. Sorry for the top post, but the > message below is so bloody long.
To please the worried part of the developers we have now added a warning message to each and every ebuild forum on our project site, so to avoid bug reports coming from potentially broken or in heavy development ebuilds made by the team. Now could we possibly get some positive feedback for a change? - Lovechild -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list