From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ACCEPT_LICENSE revisited
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:14:56
1 On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 18:52 -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Sunday 26 November 2006 18:38, Marius Mauch wrote:
3 > > Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
4 > > > is there a way in the new GLEP to say "never bother me with any license
5 > > > bullcrap" ? i made sure the current check_license() function respected
6 > > > the idea of "*" so that i can put this in my make.conf:
7 > > > ACCEPT_LICENSES="*"
8 > >
9 > > Not directly, you'd need to define a local license group including all
10 > > licenses (could automate that with a postsync hook I guess) and use that in
11 > > ACCEPT_LICENSE.
12 >
13 > in other words, your only proposed solution is a hack ?
14
15 No, the only proposed solution is one that *we* don't provide.
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
20 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
21 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
22 Gentoo Foundation