From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Reverse use of Python/Ruby versions
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:32:23
1 On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 03:48:37 +0700
2 "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <gentoo@×××.name> wrote:
3
4 > > or PHP.
5 >
6 > Wouldn't you be so kind to re-check this part, please? :)
9 I was incorrect, PHP has targets. The systems I have it on just have
10
11 PHP_TARGET=""
12
13 Which is the wild card solution I was saying was the only headache less
14 option for users. Still does not change the work from the maintainer
15 perspective either.
16
17 As mentioned though. I do not recall ever seeing more than one PHP
18 version installed. I do not even recall doing eselect php. If I try now
19 it fails
20
21 # eselect php list
22 !!! Error: Please choose one of the following modules: cli apache2 fpm
23 cgi phpdbg
24
25 No clue what that is about. PHP is working fine for nagios.
28 William L. Thomson Jr.