From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The way to gnome2 by hand
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:57:51
1 sön 2002-01-20 klockan 14.52 skrev Sebastian Werner:
2
3 > >1) GNOME 1.4.1 ( I could fix this without an actual release )
4 > >2) I need time and frankly, the alpha release pretty much sucks to use.
5 > > It might be OK for testing but I don't think anyone will be
6 > > impressed by it.
7 >
8 > You are right. Could i use it anyway?
9
10 Sure, I don't think that's much useful there though. gnome-session
11 should be pretty stable. gnome-control-center is currently useless. I
12 only use the gnome2 panel right now.
13
14 Regards,
15 Mikael Hallendal
18 Mikael Hallendal
19 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
20 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden