From: Carlos Silva <r3pek@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Making systemd more accessible to "normal" users
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 19:24:20
1 Is the real problem just the god damn unit/init files?! Damn, who cares
2 about 2KiB files in the age of GiBs?! You can install 1000 of them that it
3 will only take 2MiB of storage, so please, quit complaining about this.
4
5 One thing dev's should take care is (not that affects me, 'cause I really
6 don't care) is mentions to rc-update on einfo's. Again, I really don't
7 care, but, for the sake of making them (openrc, systemd, etc) equal, that
8 really shouldn't be mentioned.