From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: removing "server" profile variants from profiles.desc
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:35:43
1 On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:37 AM, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
2 > Ben Kohler wrote:
3 >> In my ideal world ("if I were king"), today I would delist them
4 >> from profiles.desc, and send out a news item warning of their
5 >> immediate deprecation and planned removal 3 months from now.
6 >
7 > I'm strongly in favor of this, but of course I am no developer.
10 > //Peter
13 This is what will happen when someone finds the time to write this
14 news item ( as I already explained ... )
17 Regards,
18 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2