From: "PaweĊ‚ Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is Gentoo dying?
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 09:26:24
I recently sent an e-mail to gentoo-dev, <http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_2eb703ee97afc64a29e5d148457ac8d5.xml> It seems that some work is being done, but there are people who volunteered to help, like me. What needs to be done with hardened-sources? Just a note: I'm using it on my servers, so I'm really interested in them being maintained, and I'm also able to test.