From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-lang/python: ChangeLog python-2.6.ebuild python-2.5.2-r6.ebuild
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:06:35
1 2008/10/15 Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>:
2 > Though, given your tone, I don't think you are feeling harrassed; perhaps
3 > you're just feeling defensive about your trap boo-boo?
4
5 Er, I'm not aware of anyone even trying to tell me that I'm wrong with
6 anything I've ever said about trap. If you mean not being able to use
7 trap ... ERR instead of explicit dies, and you know of a way to make
8 it work nicely with existing bash versions, then by all means post it
9 to the bug. Otherwise, I really have no idea what you're on about.