From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: newsitem: unmasking udev-181
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:08:01
On 03/14/2012 04:03, Duncan wrote:

> > Bluez is a critical system service if that's your keyboard and you need > to do init-diagnostics. Dbus isn't... yet... but it's likely to be, for > some people at least, within a couple years, as systemd's going to be > using it, and other init services will assume/require it before /they/ > come up.
Ah, bluetooth keyboards. The luddite in me finds those quite the oddity. I still use only PS/2, specifically because it's less complex and less likely to fail on me in a time of need. Or, put more comically: http://megatokyo.com/strip/305 -- Joshua Kinard Gentoo/MIPS kumba@g.o 4096R/D25D95E3 2011-03-28 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between." --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic