From: DiSPeNSo links <links@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Link from DiSPeNSo.com to your site
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:06:32
1 You may have receveid this message several times if we made
2 several links : full information is hour priority - no SPAM
3 ************************************************************
4
5 Dear Sir/Madam,
6
7 We think your web site has some very usefull pages for professionnal
8 'net-visitors'. The DiSPeNSo.com site gathers usefull links to online
9 tools or elearn pages together and presents them within an ergonomic
10 interface, FOR FREE.
11 DiSPeNSo does not appropriate your pages in no way, always mention
12 its author (=you) or its company and does not use any 'framing' or
13 'inline linking' technics to surround (=parasite) your content :
14 the link will open alone in a new window, on your site only.
15 (to avoid SPAM, we do not mention your email)
16 The selected page(s)/document(s) is(are) :
17 ID : 820
18 - EN : http://www.gentoo.org/doc/cvs-tutorial.html
21 As the free submission to popular search engines is now over and at
22 the same time your rank and ability to be found depends on the number
23 of referrers you have, this will take part in your popularity. (if
24 you find our site usefull, A RECIPROCAL LINK to www.dispenso.com
25 would be very appreciated).
26
27 It is very important for us to always provide the visitor a
28 selection of tools for free and at the same time a submission to
29 web-site owners at no charge.
30
31 We will pay great attention to your remarks, suggestions or
32 affiliation propposals. Best regards,
33
34 The DiSPeNSo Team
35 http://www.dispenso.com
36
38 If despite the gain of traffic and popularity and despite all the
39 mentions of your copyright you wish us to take this link(s) out,
40 please let us know by writing at links@××××××××.com with the ID in
41 the mail suject. Conversely we also reserve the right to remove
42 any link.
43 NOTA : to provide the visitor an ergonomic tool, links WILL NOT
44 BE CHANGED to another intermediate page but removed.