From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Handling of keywording bugs with only one arch
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:40:12
On 3/12/10 8:18 PM, Petteri Räty wrote:
> There seems to be two different schools on who to assign a keywording > bug with only a single arch.
Why a special case for that? The general rule seems to be that the owner is the maintaining herd (if any), otherwise the maintainer. Then all arch teams and possible co-maintaining herds are CC-ed. Anyway, I don't have a strong opinion about any of these, just prefer a simplicity of the rules. Paweł Hajdan jr