From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How well supported is collision-protect?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 03:00:50
1 On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 10:14 +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
2 > Uh, I did not expect such a response. I personally have a whole bunch of
3 > collisions on my system, most of which man pages.
4 >
5 > http://gg3.net/~chutz/gentoo/collisions
6 >
7 > I'll see to report them.
8
9 My suggestion:
10
11 Make sure that you've installed fresh from 2005.0, as there were tons of
12 collisions caused by files from the older stage1 and stage2 tarballs
13 that have been fixed since 2005.0, where we changed how the stage
14 tarballs worked.
17 Chris Gianelloni
19 Games - Developer
20 Gentoo Linux