From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Lastrite: app-pda/libopensync and reverse dependencies
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:59:46
1 Il giorno gio, 10/02/2011 alle 22.03 +0100, Andreas K. Huettel ha
2 scritto:
3 > Hey come on. If you really wanted to find a maintainer, you'd have
4 > given me
5 > the time to check back with upstream instead of just refusing a
6 > revert.
7
8 You get to maintain (and unmask) the package *after* it's fixed. Not
9 before.
10
11 Unmasking a package that is *broken* because you feel you *may* get the
12 next version working is simply wrong.
13
14 If you really wanted to fix it this bad, you would have done so rather
15 than spent the time bitching on the mailing list.
16
17 Repeat after me: "I won't unmask packages until they are fixed".
20 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
21 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/