From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla testers wanted - "Email send to: no one" issue
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:04:48
1 On Tuesday 03 November 2009 13:33:55 Christian Ruppert wrote:
2 > Dear gentoo-dev subscriber,
3 >
4 > as some of you might have been noticed, we're having some trouble with
5 > Bugzilla's mail notification.
6 > In some cases you might see something like "Email sent to: no one" [1]
7 > where it was not supposed to happen.
8 >
9 > We're not able to reproduce this issue so we would be glad if you guys
10 > could help us with that.
11 > Go and file some bugs with Product=Bugzilla and Component=Bugstest.
12 > Also try on different nodes [2], [3] or [4].
13 >
14 > So we need steps to reproduce it.
15 > If you got something email[5] us or contact us via IRC (Nicks: robbat2
16 > or idl0r).
17
18 funny enough, this seems to have gotten a lot worse since you posted this
19 heads up. i'm noticing plenty of missed initial notifications now.
20 -mike