From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: An official Gentoo wiki
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:17:44
1 Hi,
2
3 Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>:
4 > I have been following gentoo-wiki's new procedures and rebuild
5 > process and I think they are on a good track right now.
6 >
7 > I am throwing this out there, can we ask Mike Valstar for a dump of
8 > all his stuff, slap it on gentoo hardware under a wiki.gentoo.org
9 > link? It could be a "community building" experience and offering the
10 > stability of gentoo hardware to a service like gentoo-wiki. Maybe
11 > also invite Mike to be the admin of said hardware, etc. Thoughts?
12 >
13 > (I don't know what a community wiki would require for infra hardware,
14 > maybe someone will chime in)
15
16 As a gesture it might be great to have him onboard, even without all
17 the contents from his Wiki. But interesting to see that Robin is ahead
18 of us all. :)
19
20 V-Li
23 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
24 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
25
26 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>