From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Candidates for global USE flags
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:22:22
1 El mar, 27-09-2011 a las 08:37 +0200, Ulrich Mueller escribió:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Below is a list of all local use flags that are used in at least five
5 > packages. Please check for your packages if one or more of the flags
6 > listed could be a candidate for a global flag.
7 >
8 > (I'm aware that some flags like "server" cannot be global. I didn't
9 > want to edit the output of my script, though.)
10 >
11 > Ulrich
12 >
13 [...]
14 > 17 vala
15 [...]
16 > 15 nautilus
17 [...]
18 > 8 applet
19 [...]
22 I guess these three could be global USE flags, but "applet" should
23 probably be renamed to "gnome-applet" or something else as all of them
24 are related with gnome-panel applet support. Will CC gnome team to let
25 them know.