From: 320095285153-0001@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugs
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:41:29

Ha we still have that old sourceforge project, I forgot that. Maybe we should get some bugzilla like stuff running on www.gentoo.org. About the ppp bug: I'm not using wvdial over here because I have dsl. Do you think configuring wvdial in a way that it uses /etc/ppp/peers/ppp.provider solves the first problem? We generat modules.conf dynamic at the moment from within /etc/rc.d/init.d/modules, so we can not simply add these changes. So we must find a way to add such package-dependend aliases from within this script. How about putting the package depndend module configuration file in /etc/modules/ and the adding includes for all files found in /etc/modules/ from within the modules script? About the enligthenment bug: Take a look at /etc/env.d. Do you have 90gnome in there? If not copy the file from gnome-base/gnome/files manually, run env-update and source /etc/profile. There should be a env-file for enlightenment too. Bye Achim