From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Staff Member: Haas Wernfried (amne)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:28:58
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > All-
3 >
4 > Please take a moment to welcome amne on board. He helped draft GLEP
5 > 38, which makes global forums mods gentoo staff members. I'll let him
6 > intoduce himself.
7 >
8 > "Hi,
9 > It's kind of funny to write an introduction if you have been around
10 > for a while. I started to use Gentoo in November 2002. Approximately a
11 > year later i became moderator on the german forum and was promoted to
12 > global moderator a bit later. Being on the forums i got in contact
13 > with some of the the Gentoo devs, especially the German
14 > conspiracy and people in close contact with the forums. Hi guys, you
15 > already know me.
16 > Recently the idea for GLEP 38 was born to make the forums and the
17 > moderators an official part of Gentoo. It's a good thing (tm) imho so
18 > that those folks who don't know me yet can finally notice me as well -
19 > Hi there, i'm your friendly neighbourhood forums monkey.
20 >
21 > Here's some more facts about me:
22 > I'm currently 27 years old and live in Graz, Austria (roger55 also
23 > lives here). I'm not married, but i'm in a relationship that's
24 > probably longer than some marriages. My interests are - oh surprise -
25 > Gentoo and all that Computer stuff in general and drum & bass (that's
26 > music and if you don't know it you probably also won't like it).
27 > You can find a picture and some more text of me in this GWN isssue:
28 > http://www.gentoo.org/news/en/gwn/20050103-newsletter.xml#doc_chap2"
33 Welcome aboard amne! :-)
34 --
35 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list