From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] !!!Really worried about ebuild updates!
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:37:36
1 Personally, I find it helpful if a user sends in a patch or updated
2 ebuild (preferably a patch though) for the latest version, rather than
3 just a "this is out-dated" message in bugzilla.
4
5 I the simplest case, all that's required is a version bump. In the more
6 complex case, this will show corrections/hints to get around breakage
7 from the updated version.
8
9 Matt
10