From: Mike Kelly <pioto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] *DEVELOPMENT* mail list, right?
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:20:57
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > So, fellow devs, what's new with development?
3
4 Hmm, well, recently I've been working on some bug fixes for eselect
5 (mostly related to automake headaches), doing the occasional bump to vim
6 and friends when there seems to be a useful new patch out (although
7 additional help w/ vim would be appreciated), and hacking together some
8 random scripts.
9
10 I've kinda been lapsing in the past few weeks, though; need to finish up
11 this job and get back to school. A few other things I want to try and do:
12
13 - Help dberkholz with autofoo magic for ltsp (sorry I've slacked so
14 long on this, I'll have more time to dig into it in a month).
15 - Help work on some of the targets we have now for eselect 1.1.x (all
16 of which probably need some more discussion before they're coded).
17 - Document vim-related ebuild maintenance stuff, in the hopes of
18 lowering the barrier of entry for folks, as well as making /
19 improving a few scripts to make ebuild maintenance easier.
22 Mike Kelly