From: Paul Varner <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernel sources thread
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:51:20
1 On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 11:55, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:14:00 -0500 Paul Varner
3 > <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 > | Which package do I emerge to get 'tree'? I have sysfsutils installed
5 > | and it isn't included there.
6 >
7 > tree
8
9 This is one of those things where I was thinking too much. Since the
10 context was udev, I did a search of "udev tree" on Google, that turned
11 up tree as being part of SuSE's udev package. So it didn't dawn on me
12 that app-text/tree was what I was looking for, even with it staring me
13 in the face!
14 --
15 My Gentoo stuff: http://varnerfamily.org/pvarner/gentoo
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list