From: Alexander Futasz <acid.punk@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New cvs.eclass
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:48:27
1 On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:11:48 +0000, Dan Armak wrote:
2 > I've rewritten cvs.eclass. I'll test all cvs euilds once again now and
3 > then commit the new eclass and ebuilds if noone objects. Extra testing
4 > from anyone else welcome.
5
6 > - ECVS_RUNAS, running everything under su to a specified user, does
7 > not work. I am not sure how well it worked before. In any case it is
8 > impossible to do in portage's userpriv mode AFAIK, unless the
9 > administrator gave the portage user the right to su or sudo to that
10 > user without benig prompted for a password. I may implement this again
11 > before committing, mostly for non-userpriv mode (especially if people
12 > ask me to ;-).
13
14 Does that mean ebuilds using the cvs.eclass wont work with userpriv and
15 usersandbox?
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list