From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: ulm@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] git-r3: initial draft for review [v2]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 21:00:50
1 Dnia 2013-08-31, o godz. 11:26:30
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > >>>>> On Sat, 31 Aug 2013, Michał Górny wrote:
5 >
6 > > And time for a small update.
7 >
8 > In git-r3_checkout:
9 >
10 > git --no-pager diff --color --stat \
11 > ${old_commit_id}..${new_commit_id}
12 >
13 > I'd rather omit the --color option, otherwise log files will contain
14 > escape sequences.
15
16 I'd rather leave it. The diff is more for pretty-printing anyway, it
17 shouldn't really matter in the logs.
18
19 > Also it won't harm to make the unpack location configurable, so can we
20 > please have a variable like EGIT_SOURCEDIR or EGIT_UNPACK_DIR (as it
21 > was called in git.eclass)?
22
23 I've added EGIT_CHECKOUT_DIR :).
24
25 Will submit the new version and a diff against v2 in a minute.
28 Best regards,
29 Michał Górny