From: "Sébastien Fabbro" <bicatali@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] intel (icc,mkl...) packages looking for new maintainer
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:12:54
On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:19:33 -0700 > Sébastien Fabbro <bicatali@g.o> wrote: > >> dev-lang/icc >> dev-lang/ifc > >> they have up-to-date versions in the science overlay. > > Do these up-to-date ebuilds fix the Macrovision bug[1]? Do we even have > a proper workaround for the sandbox violation that doesn't involve > disabling the sandbox?
unfortunately they do not. this bug is indeed quite annoying i have no easy solution. this is even more annoying for x86* users with USE=-fortran who might need to pull a fortran compiler to build lapack as a dependency of a package, and since it depends on virtual/fortran, dev-lang/ifc will be chosen. -- sébastien