From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Submit project ideas NOW for Google Summer of Code 2012
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:04:43
For any devs with ideas from the previous years that didn't get chosen, the old page is here: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/soc/ideas.xml I'm not going to be putting my Upstart idea forward again, due to lack of time, and I don't think it's quite suited. Somebody else might want to look at the potential of porting OpenRC's oldnet into systemd however... -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85