From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Submit project ideas NOW for Google Summer of Code 2012
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:04:43
1 On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 11:38:47PM -0600, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > <http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2012/Ideas>. If you
3 > have project ideas, this is the place to put them. It's critical to also
4 > include potential mentors and prerequisite skills so students know which
5 > ideas make sense and where to learn more about them.
6 For any devs with ideas from the previous years that didn't get chosen,
7 the old page is here:
8 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/soc/ideas.xml
9
10 I'm not going to be putting my Upstart idea forward again, due to lack
11 of time, and I don't think it's quite suited. Somebody else might want
12 to look at the potential of porting OpenRC's oldnet into systemd
13 however...
16 Robin Hugh Johnson
17 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
18 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
19 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85