From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fresh blood!
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:38:44

Hmm, so this lv guy from waterbury, connecticut has come to join the
gentoo team to help with amd64. Apparrently Travis Tilley is his real
name, but after the story he told about running around naked in public
once when he was
in highschool once makes me a bit unsure of that fact.:) He  also says
he's a musician and is highly distressed over the small number of music
content creation apps that are available for amd64. Lv also ocationally
likes tormenting himself with writing technical documentation.

Please help me welcome Travis to the gentoo team, I think he will make a
nice adission to amd64:)

- --
Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o
http://www.gentoo.org