From: Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: EAPI cheat sheet for your desktop
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:11:32
1 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
2 > Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>:
3 > > >>>>> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
4 > > > Have a look at <URL:http://v-li.de/temp/eapi_cheatsheet.pdf>,
5 > > > print it, fold it and tell me if you like or not (and especially
6 > > > what exactly).
7 > >
8 > > The Gentoo store should have a coffee mug with this. ;-)
9 >
10 > That way my business plan to finally benefit financially from Gentoo.
11 > Millions of copies sold for sure. :)
12
13 Especially if I have to buy a new mug every time a new EAPI comes out!
16 Jim Ramsay
17 Gentoo Developer (rox/fluxbox/gkrellm/vim)