From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Handling of keywording bugs with only one arch
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:56:57
1 On 03/12/2010 09:39 PM, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
2 > On 3/12/10 8:18 PM, Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >> There seems to be two different schools on who to assign a keywording
4 >> bug with only a single arch.
5 >
6 > Why a special case for that? The general rule seems to be that the owner
7 > is the maintaining herd (if any), otherwise the maintainer. Then all
8 > arch teams and possible co-maintaining herds are CC-ed.
11 Perhaps a bad habit but I have been using my way as a gentle reminder on
12 really old bugs to minor arches that you should do something already by
13 switching them from Cc to assignee.
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri