From: Peter Nilsson <c99pnn@××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Waimea screenshot!
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:37:03
1 First of all... I'm a new Gentoo user and i love it!
2
3 To the point:
4
5 I am one of the developers for the Waimea window manager
6 ( http://waimea.sourceforge.net ) which is a fairly new
7 project, but still brilliant (we think). =) Since I love gentoo linux
8 so much I have put together a Gentoo style package for waimea. I was hoping
9 that we could post a screenshot of waimea running this style
10 in the screenshots section of gentoo.org. It looks really cool (we think,
11 again) and it would bring great publicity to our project.
12
13 If you like the idea you are free to post the screenshot easily found at
14 http://waimea.sourceforge.net or reply to me and I'll send a screenshot
15 back to you.
16
17 Best regards Peter Nilsson, waimea developer
22 ************************
23 ******************************
24 ****** *****
25 ***** **