From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] We need *you* for a USE="selinux" dependency
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 13:35:43
1 On 12/5/11 9:42 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > For end users, this is much more enjoyable. If we load up all policies, then
3 > any interaction with the SELinux policies will take some time. Also, all
4 > policies in memory do take up some space. Finally, for development purposes,
5 > this is very much enjoyable as well, since it allows for much faster policy
6 > development (rebuild policies in seconds to minutes rather than dozen of
7 > minutes).
8
9 I wasn't aware that dealing with the policies is so slow.
10
11 Just how about providing a meta package pulling all policies just in
12 case someone wants to do that?