From: Sergey Kuleshov <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, devil@××××××××××.ua
Subject: [gentoo-dev] regarding app-rox (attempt n. 2)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:32:17
1 Hello All!
2
3 I've already rose the question a few months ago, but then I haven't done
4 anything about it. And because, I am not sure, what the formal
5 procedures are now, I guess I'd be better off asking again :)
6
7 So to the point. There is a bug #51996 with a few (around 20) ebuilds
8 for Rox Desktop. Author of those ebuilds told me, that more are coming
9 soon. I guess it makes sense to make a category app-rox for those,
10 rather than throw them to different categories.
11
12 P.S. I have been really busy with university work lately, but now I'll
13 try to get back to active work for gentoo...
14
15 Regards,
16 --
17 Sergey Kuleshov <svyatogor@g.o>