From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for October
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:02:07
1 On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Ciaran McCreesh
2 <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:25:55 -0500
4 > Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
5 >> On 05:30 Wed 01 Oct , Mike Frysinger wrote:
6 >> > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
7 >> > vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
8 >> > Gentoo dev list to see.
9 >>
10 >> Nothing was submitted, so there will be no meeting today. We'll have
11 >> a meeting in 2 weeks if anything comes up or if I missed something
12 >> that for some reason was not posted in response to the usual
13 >> announcement thread.
14 >
15 > I'm guessing it's too late to ask the Council to discuss the "EAPI 2 is
16 > brokened :(" thread? What would be the earliest the Council would be
17 > able to make a decision upon that? Unfortunately it's something that
18 > could get messy if left for too long.
19
20 All I see in the thread is you bringing up a known issue and then
21 everyone telling you it will be fixed or is in the process of being
22 fixed.
23
24 What kind of improvements are you looking for? Be specific.
27 > --
28 > Ciaran McCreesh
29 >