From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNOME 1.x and GNOME 1.x dependent package masking
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:04:36
1 On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 22:48 -0500, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Seemant Kulleen wrote:
3 > > Saleem & Gnome Team,
4 > >
5 > > I think it's high time this was done. My suggestion would be to
6 > > publicise this *beyond* just the gentoo-dev list. I would put this on
7 > > -user and in the forums (and one of you should probably blog before the
8 > > fact as well).
9 > >
10 > > Thanks,
11 >
12 > GWN, #gentoo, etc....where is our pr team?
13
14 Waiting for someone to request something of them. The PR team is
15 currently passive. If you don't ask, we won't do it.
16
17 I've put this in the GWN for this week, which should be going out $soon.
20 Chris Gianelloni
21 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
22 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
23 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
24 Gentoo Foundation